Pages

Monday 7 November 2011

For Indian Passport Processing Time


For fresh passport
For issuing a fresh passport it will take 6 – 8 weeks time. If applied under tatkal scheme it will take 1 weeks of time.

For Reissue
For reissue of Indian passport it will take 4 -6 weeks of time. If applied under tatkal scheme it will take around 1 weeks of time.
If you are a busy person and cannot do the follows of your passport application frequently, then it is better to approach a travel agent. It may cost a few bugs more but its worth.

1 comments:

  1. Hi Sir,

    I have given wrong Police station (station tat doesnt belong to my area
    circle) during applying online.
    My pasport verification status is "Pending for physical police verification
    at your respective Thana under Commissioner of Police, District Coimbatore
    urban. "

    When I enquired police station which I gave in application, they said
    the
    file is returned.

    What can I do now to get police verification done. Should I visit
    commissioner office or should I will the file move to correct police
    station and I should wait to get call from them.

    ReplyDelete

We provide DOOR STEP services in Coimbatore.

Land & Building

Land & Building